Wednesday 31 October 2012

Charcoal and Mustard Interior Update


I have recently been toying with the idea of updating our living room interior!  We moved into our house a couple of years ago and have bought new furniture and been given bits and pieces from people too.  We now have everything we need but are finding we have a bit of a mix mash of everything.  I wanted to bring it all together by re-looking at the colour palette for cushions and accessories and was thinking about doing a mustard and charcoal theme.


We don't have loads to spend and already have mid-tone grey sofas so instead of investing in new 'big things' I thought I would add cushions etc in the above colour palette.  I will let you know how it goes!

Check out the following websites and blogs I used for inspiration:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so lucky for me to find your blog! So great! Just one suggestion: It will be better and easier to follow if your blog can offer rrs subscription service.

Cathryn {Pencil Stitches} said...

Only just seen this!! Glad you found our place an inspiration and hopefully you ended up with a grey & yellow living room as nothing quite beats it!!! :)


www.pencilstitches.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...