Wednesday 1 August 2012

Autumn/Winter 2013/14 - Girls Trend - Reflective


Following on from yesterdays Boys Reflective trend for Autumn/Winter 2013 - Here is the toddler  girls version.
Photobucket



My Reflective trend looks at all things that influence our culture today.  It is heavily influenced by Eastern European cultures and traditions which are mixed with our own values and traditions to show a reflection of todays youth culture. 

Traditional Romanian and Russian prints are mixed with typography and used as pattern fills.  Skate prints feature a lot and are reflective of the trends values giving the popular look a fresh new feel.

Key Themes:

Birds
Typography Motifs
Eastern European Influence
Poster Prints
Fairisle
Folk
Traditions
Skate

You can keep up to date with all my trend research on my Autumn/Winter 2013 and even my Spring/Summer 2014 boards on Pinterest.

Keep an eye out for more trend posts throughout this week.  You can also view all my trend work past and present by clicking on the trend label or by clicking here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic ρost but Ι was wondеring if you could write
a litte more on this topic? Ι'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!
My site ... volcom surf clothes

Emily Kiddy said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comment - I will try to expand on all my Autumn/Winter 2013 trends and publish a post next week for anyone interested in finding out more about them.

Thanks,

Emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...