Tuesday 12 June 2012

Boys - Gone Fishing Trend - Spring/Summer 2013


I have come across a recent boys trend theme of 'Gone Fishing' which adds a fresh feel to the ever popular nautical stories.  Here are some of my favourite t-shirts that fit into this trend.


Key Trends

Distress
Sea Creature Silhouettes with text fills
Mapping
Stipes with pop colours

1. Cabo Cado 2. J Crew 3. Malau 4. Next 5. Scotch and Soda 6. Next 7. Next 8. Carters 9. Guess 10. J Crew


To find a list of websites and blogs I find inspiring click on my new Inspiration Directory link to the right of the page.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Emily, just stumbled across your FAB blog today and I'm just in love with your style and your designs!! So much fun to be your brand newest follower!! :)

Emily Kiddy said...

Thanks Rebecca! I've been following your blog for a while now - its just beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...